Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love 2008


It’s your birthday; I've never forgotten it and never will.
I wonder what’s your birthday story going to be like? Who are you going to share it with and who will tease you that you’ve grown one more year older.
Words are eluding me when there are so many things I want to say. I miss you, I love you and I hope you are happy wherever you are.
You are gone and here I am, fulfilling my promise to celebrate your birthday. You’ve never left my thoughts and have been shadowing my breathes. As you blow your candles, my heart will embrace that split second and wish you a happy long life.

I wish that you're being compensated for your sad life which was nothing but a disaster zone.

I wish your smile never departs your lips with a real satisfaction with life.

I wish that your road leads you to flourishing ends.