Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Irony





What an irony!!! I've come to realize that I'm living the irony of ironies, the ultimate irony. This was the first thing to cross my mind as my hands reached the pill, a pill to resolve what is turning to be a weak memory. Its so exhausting that my brain chooses to shut down to slow things down. An irony is to have a corrupted memory and still seem that you are the only healthy portion left.

YOU pierced my thoughts and the irony aroused within me. Isn't it already hard enough to soothe your memory waves which seem to be self stimulated and hit me abruptly. Gradually turn to be an essence to life and a constant reminder of anguish and pain, a mixture of sweetness and bitterness. Now with my own choice, I take something that shall dominate you to the top my thoughts stack and nourish your memories.

I had smiled when that idea came across my mind. And what else can I do when I know that I'm destined to carry you in my mind till my brain totally shuts down. It’s an irony that I've been trying to get accustomed to the idea of you being gone, and now with my own will I sacrifice whatever is left in my cells for your memories sake. As if it hasn't been enough!! As if I haven't given enough!! Maybe I shall never have enough!!

Yes, I'm addicted to you and addicted to the old me who used to be your completion as you were and still mine. I'm living with the consequences of my actions and I still choose to live with the consequences of this choice.




4 comments:

  1. May god eases ur pain and help u to find the ultimate rest..

    ok it just hit me..
    the irony is commenting on a topic, to someone with the same problem and wishing him a better outcome..

    same boat my friend.. same boat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could tell you that you will forget about her but I can't, all I can tell you is to give yourself some time to get your mind off things

    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sloth"
    :)
    A smile from a boat to boat and a sailor to a sailor for the irony.

    "Chica Bonita"
    Time is something you get by default as long as your heart beats, and letting things go is a choice I can't afford.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it so many different experiences, bring us all back to a common reality.. As if in our solace we are but one thought steming from the many levels of noir experinces..

    "I'm addicted to you and addicted to the old me who used to be your completion as you were and still mine. I'm living with the consequences of my actions and I still choose to live with the consequences of this choice." ..

    You last lines felt like bitter ash in my scabby wounds.. I guess we all bleed.. and we all share the same prescribed grief..

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

If you insist