Thursday, December 23, 2010

Good Night My Love

This is one of those nights when silence provokes your memories, when a memory is no longer a recall of a distant past and I’m willingly swallowed back in time where things made sense and colors were meaningful.

It is a night when my heart doesn’t ask for a sanction to grieve and weep.

It is a night when I calmly surrender to grieve.

It is a night when I sleep knowing that my eyes are in distraught for you and my heart is withering in your absence.

I close my eyes and peacefully taste the grieve in my veins hoping that only dreams will moist a dry heart. 

Good night my love, I cannot turn back the time and cannot get the passed years to rewind,

I'll see you in my dreams tasting like honey and smelling like your wet hair.

I love you my love.